Cardinal Core Values
of prime importance; chief; principal:
ex: of cardinal significance.
On this page we outline our Core Values that help us align with the right fit in our employees and how we treat our customers.
You can know we take these values seriously because our employees have signed off on honoring and maintaining these values for each project we take on.
We strive for excellence in every project and every interaction with the people we meet daily in our business.
Rock Solid Reliability
- Consistency: Ensure services and actions are predictably excellent every time.
- Trustworthiness: Build trust by always standing behind work and commitments
- Dependability: Always there when clients or teammates need you.
- Quality Assurance: Continuous improvement and maintenance of high standards.
- Honesty: Transparent communication, even when the news is not good.
- Integrity: Doing what is right, even when no one is watching.
- Respectful Communication: Speak with respect and listen actively.
- Feedback: Providing constructive feedback to foster growth and improvement.
Roll-Up-Your-Sleeves Work Ethic
- Diligence: Displaying dedication and thoroghness in all tasks.
- Responsibility: Taking ownership and responsibility for actions and outcomes.
- Persistence: Staying focused and pushing through challenges.
- Quality: Ensure all deliverables maintain the highest quality.
- Positivity: Maintaining a positive outlook even in challenging situations.
- Resilience: Bouncing back from set backs with renewed energy.
- Initiative: Proactively addressing issues or seeking opportunities without being prompted.
- Adaptability: Embracing change and turning challenges into opportunities.
Make it Happen
- Problem Solving: Identifying issues and creating effective solutions.
- Proactiveness: Anticipating needs and acting without having to be told.
- Goal-Oriented: Establishing and relentlessly pursuing set goals.
- Innovation: Thinking outside the box to overcome obstacles and find new solutions.
- Efficiency: Utilizing resources and time effectively to maximize output.
- Agility: Moving quickly and smoothly through tasks and challenges.
- Strategic Thinking: Planning and executing actions with a structured approach.
- Learning: Continuously learning and applying new knowledge and skills.
“We instill these values in our employees. These values help keep us on-point and consistent. These are the goal posts by which we are able to provide a superior, unmatched quality of service.”
Wesley Meredith – Owner